Chris Beckstrom's Note:
Adapted from a few different recipes, my third and first successful attempt at Thai food. This dish combines some of my favorite flavors- peanuts, limes, and cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green curry paste (I used Maesri brand)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon lime rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 medium chicken breast (can substitute shrimp, beef, etc.)
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 6 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1In a pan, bring the coconut milk to a boil until it becomes glossy.
- 2Simmer for a few minutes.
- 3In another pan, add some oil, onion and green curry paste.
- 4Cook over high heat for about a minute.
- 5Add the chicken, stir-fry for a few minutes, until the chicken is almost cooked.
- 6Add the peanuts, cook for a few minutes.
- 7Add the coconut milk, half the cilantro, fish sauce, lime rind, and lime juice.
- 8Simmer for around 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with rice, top with the remaining cilantro.
- 10Goes great with Thai Iced Coffee!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Curry With Chicken and Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.9
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 36.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 847.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste