Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A green curry sauce made with "fake" coconut milk. From Diabetic Living July/August 2007 page 112.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 375 ml skim evaporated coconut milk
- All all ingredients through lemongrass to food processor and process until well chopped.
- Add enough water to form a paste.
- Heat a large non-stick wok coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add meat and vegetables and cook to taste.