Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try this paste in Thai and Indian dishes. Stir in as much or as little as you desire.
Make and share this Green Curry Paste recipe from Food.com.
- 8 small fresh green chilies (such as jalapenos, or serranos)
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass, bulb or 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large shallots, minced or 1⁄2 small mild onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh shredded gingerroot
- lime zest (A few slivers)
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 10 peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small skillet, roast all the ingredients over medium-high heat until smoking, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor, and process to a thick paste, adding some water if necessary.
- This paste stays fresh for about a month in a covered container in your refrigerator.