Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This curry paste makes 1 1/4 cups and can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two months.
- 6 large green chilies, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, & stems chopped
- 2 stalks lemongrass, chopped
- 5 cm gingerroot, chopped
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender & blend until smooth, adding a little bit of water to help combine.
- Transfer to a clean airtight jar & store in the fridge for up to 2 months.