1/2 Photos of Green Curry Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
Amber and I had a lot of fun cooking this recipe 'Huey' style with a gas wok cooker while on our Sydney Holiday. I actually made it twice while we were away - the second time omitting the chicken and beans and using about 1 cup of frozen green peas, a tin of corn kernels and a tin of chickpeas. It's one of those recipes that I will always resort to when the cupboards are bare in our caravan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons good green curry paste
- 150 g baby corn, cut in half
- 125 g beans, cut into 4cm lengths
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 125 ml chicken stock (I use a whole stock cube to a 1/2 cup)
- 500 g chicken breasts, cut into 1cm strips
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1Place noodles in a heatproof bowl cover with boiling water and soak for 1 minute or until tender. Drain well.
- 2Heat a wok over high heat, add the oil and swirl to coat. Cook chicken, in batches, until cooked through and to your liking. Remove and keep warm.
- 3Stir-fry the onion for 1-2 minutes, or until softened.
- 4Add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- 5Add the baby corn, beans, coconut milk and stock to the wok and simmer for 4 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- 6Add the chicken back to the wok.
- 7Stir in plam sugar, fish sauce and lime juice.
- 8Add the noodles and chopped coriander and toss until well combined and the noodles are warmed through.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Curry Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.7
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 164.9 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste