Nat Da Brat's Note:
This has a nice mellow asian flare, and is very crunchy. I toss it with a japanese salad dressing (soy sauce,oil,ginger,garlic) but can top with any favorite dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups green cabbage (julienned)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup snow peas (sliced on diagonal)
- 1 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 8 green onions or 1 bunch green onion (sliced on diagonal)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro stems, no leaves (chop small)
- 1 stalk celery (sliced on diagonal)
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger (chopped very fine)
- 1/2 orange, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 1Wash, Chop and Throw into a bowl as you go.
- 2Squeeze juice of orange on top, and toss with your favorite asian dressing.
- 3I toss it with a japanese salad dressing that I get from a local restaurant called Hino.
- 4This is fabulous topped with peanuts or cashews that have been pan heated, then crushed a bit.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Crunchy Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: