Recipe by Nat Da Brat
This has a nice mellow asian flare, and is very crunchy. I toss it with a japanese salad dressing (soy sauce,oil,ginger,garlic) but can top with any favorite dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups green cabbage (julienned)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas (sliced on diagonal)
- 1 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 8 green onions or 1 bunch green onion (sliced on diagonal)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro stems, no leaves (chop small)
- 1 stalk celery (sliced on diagonal)
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger (chopped very fine)
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, Chop and Throw into a bowl as you go.
- Squeeze juice of orange on top, and toss with your favorite asian dressing.
- I toss it with a japanese salad dressing that I get from a local restaurant called Hino.
- This is fabulous topped with peanuts or cashews that have been pan heated, then crushed a bit.