Recipe by Mini Ravindran
This is great drink and very easy to prepare in your home. Tastes different and great on health benefits!
- 2 cups water
- 1 piece tamarind pulp, lemon sized ball of
- 1 cup kiwi juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 pinch rock salt or 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil lemon sized ball of tamarind with 2 cups of water for about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and strain.
- Mix with kiwi juice, add cumin powder and rock salt.
- Add ice cubes or chill before serving.
- Serve in martini glasses with Pringles anytime.
- Tamarind paste or whole is easily available in all the grocery stores especially Asian stores.
- Tongue tingling and very nutritious!