Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
I used barely 1 tbls green curry paste and this was plenty hot enough :) I used zucchini, cauliflower, a small sweet potato and some butternut cubes. A smooth creamy curry which was very much enjoyed with steamed rice, thank you Sharon! Made for PRMR tag game
- 1 -4 tablespoon green curry paste (or 1-4 tbls. jalapeno pepper and cilantro)
- 7 ounces coconut milk
- 7 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 inches slice gingerroot, peeled and shredded
- 6 -8 kaffir lime leaves (or zest from 1 lime)
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli or carrots)
- 4 cups cooked white rice (or noodles)
- 10 fresh basil leaves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan or wok bring the curry paste, coconut milk and evaporated milk to a simmer. Stir in soy sauce, ginger, lime leaves or zest and vegetables; simmer until tender, about 5 to 8 minutes. Remove and discard the lime leaves.
- Serve the curry over rice or noodles. Garnish with the basil leaves. Enjoy!