1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A tasty chicken dish with Asian influence and filled with lots of tasty veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 green chili, deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch sugar
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 12 cashew nuts
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoot, cooked and sliced
- 2 spring onions, cut diagonally
- 1Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, green chilli, garlic, ginger and sugar in a bowl. Add the chicken and leave to marinade for at least 1 hour.
- 2Place a wok on a medium heat and add the marinated chicken. Stir fry for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- 3Add the stock, cornflour and cashew nuts and leave to simmer and reduce for 15 minutes.
- 4Add the mushrooms, broccoli, bamboo shoots and spring onions and cook for 3/4 minutes.
- 5Serve with rice and chopsticks -- enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chilli and Cashew Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 602.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 57.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: