Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great finger food.The chilies give it a zip. If you prefer hotter flavor you may use chopped jalapeno in place of the green chillies.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) canripe black olives, chopped fine
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (ten count)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Line muffin cups with canned biscuits, press into cups so that there is a well formed.
- Witih mixer, beat together the cream cheese, ham and cheddar cheese.
- Drain the green chilies and olives and stir into the mixture.
- Pour mixture on the biscuit wells in the muffin cups.
- Bake for about ten minutes or until mixture is bubbling and biscuits have browned.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.