Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great for leftover roast or you can cook just add about any left over meat.
- 4 green chilies, roasted and peeled or 1 can diced green chilis
- left over roast
- 1 can Veg-All
- 1 can whole kernel corn or 1 can frozen corn
- 4 diced roma tomatoes
- 3 diced potatoes
- 1 medium sliced red onion
- 1 can vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a blender mix the Green Chilies with the water.
- Cube the Leftover roast.
- Add all the ingredients together in a quart size pan.
- Cook over medium heat for approximately 1 hour.