Recipe by I'mNotHere
A really good recipe I got from a friend.
Top Review by Midwest Mama
We really loved this recipe. The pan I had was a little larger than what this recipe called for, so I put in an extra can of rotels. For the rotels I used two cans of mild and one can of regular. I also prepared it ahead of time, refrigerated it for a few hours, then threw it in the oven later. This will definitely become one of my regular recipes!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 6 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together Rotel and mushroom soup in a saucepan over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Arrange 2 tortillas in a lightly greased 7" x 11" baking dish, and spread 1/3 of tomato mixture on top; sprinkle with 1/3 of cilantro and 1/3 of cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with cheese.
- Bake@ 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.