Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really good recipe I got from a friend.
Make and share this Green Chilie-Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together Rotel and mushroom soup in a saucepan over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Arrange 2 tortillas in a lightly greased 7" x 11" baking dish, and spread 1/3 of tomato mixture on top; sprinkle with 1/3 of cilantro and 1/3 of cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with cheese.
- Bake@ 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.