Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I couldn't find the recipe I was looking for so I came up with this one. I think it's really great!! Low cal, full of fiber and flavor
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 14.79-29.58 ml jalapeno, chopped
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 3.69 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 283.49 g can green enchilada sauce
- 396.89 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Sautee onion over medium low heat for a few minutes. Add jalapeno and garlic and cook for a few more minutes. Add in chicken, green chiles, black beans, cumin, salt and about 1/4 c enchilada sauce and heat for a couple of minutes.
- Spray 8" baking pan with cooking spray and add a small amount of enchilada sauce to the pan. Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup of filling mixture. Roll tightly and place in baking pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with cheese. Spray the underside of a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the baking pan with the foil and bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.
These were really good! I left out the jalapeno, but otherwise made as written. I am not a huge fan of black beans, but mixed in with the chicken they were not too overpowering. Made for Spring PAC 2013.