Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 chicken breasts
- Heat green chilies, soup, and sour cream in a saucepan.
- Pour into 9x9 cake pan or casserole dish and add chicken.
- Stir to coat chicken.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Chicken is done when center is no longer pink.
- Serve over rice.
- **Use less or more sour cream depending on how spicy you want the dish to be.
Made this last night, and it was to die for! I used cream of chicken soup, since I had no cream of mushrrom on hand, but it was WONDERFUL! Thanks for posting!
i updated this review b/c i forgot to add i omitted the sour cream the first time i made it and like it better than the 2nd time when i added the sour cream! Still 5 stars...yum yum yum yum YUM!
This was excellent. I tried using cream of mushroom and again using cream of chicken. Both were excellent. I also tried without sour cream over a boneless pork roast that I cooked on low for 6 hours and it was great too. Thanks for a simple but great recipe!