1/1 Photo of Green Chili Won Ton Soup
1 hr 15 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
Saw this as Zeldaz fav and just had to try the idea out for myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poach the chicken thighs in the chicken broth for 30 minutes.
- 2Add carrots, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 3Remove chicken and debone; add meat back to broth without the skin or bones.
- 4Add green onion, spinach and green chilies.
- 5Add 2 cups water to which the corn starch has been added.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Drop in wontons and simmer 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Won Ton Soup
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 1619.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: