Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my hubby's favorite. Adapted from Taste of Home.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 -10 anaheim chilies, roasted, peeled and chopped or 3 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried coriander
- In a Dutch oven, brown beef and pork and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.