Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A combination of these two recipes: http://www.food.com/recipe/my-sisters-spicy-cheese-ball-262152 and http://www.food.com/recipe/green-chili-cheese-ball-19339. I couldn't decide between them, and then decided to mush them together for a party we're throwing.
- 1 (16 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1- Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- 2- In bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3- Blend well.
- 4- Place mixture on wax paper or plastic wrap.
- 5- Wrap and form into ball.
- 6- Chill for several hours or overnight.
This was a very nice cheeseball. I followed the recipe exactly and next time I might add some finely minced onion to it. All in all pretty good!!