Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
Different snack, very good!
- 3 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread chilis on bottom of 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix eggs with garlic powder and pepper.
- Pour over chilis.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, cut into squares.
- Serve on crackers.
An unusual delight for those who like chilies, peppers and spicy snacks!