Recipe by KandB
Hot, hot, hot! We came up with this a few years ago with the fresh produce out of our garden. If you like hot and spicy salsa, this should do nicely.
- 4 fresh serrano chilies
- 8 fresh jalapeno chilies
- 8 fresh tomatillos
- 2 -3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 6 cups of lightly salted water to a boil.
- remove stems from chilies and papery husk from tamatillos.
- Blanch chilies & tomatillos, careful not to overcook. Add Serranos first, then jalapenos, then tomatillos. Should take a total of 6-10 minutes.
- Drain water from chilies & tomatillos.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and puree.
- Serve fresh!