1/3 Photos of Green Chili Roast Beef Sandwiches
My mother found this recipe in a magazine years ago. We have since lost the recipe and just been slapping them together without one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayonnaise and green chilies. Set aside.
- 2Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Butter one side bread. Spread mayonnaise mixture on second side of bread. Place butter side of four slices of bread in pan. Add one slice of cheese to each and split meat between sandwiches. Add a second slice of cheese and the remaining bread, butter side out.
- 4Grill until golden brown and cheese starts to melt. Flip and repeat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 1888.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: