Recipe by Divinemom5
I serve these with Turkey Enchiladas on New Years Eve,but they are good anytime.
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole green chilies, drained
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies, draned
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice whole green chilis into twenty two 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Cross 2 strips in bottom of each of 11 greased 6 ounce baking cups.
- In large bowl,combine chopped green chilis,salsa,salt,and cumin.
- Stir in rice and cheese.
- Spoon into baking cups.
- Cover and chill.
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.