- 1 cup uncooked rice (to be cooked first, separately)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice first, as per directions on the package, usually two parts water, one part rice bring to a boil, reduce heat until water is gone.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add Butter, Sour Cream, Milk, Jack Cheese, Chilies, and Salt to cooked rice.
- Mix well.
- Put in a casserole dish, sprinkle top with Cheddar cheese, and cook until center is hot.