Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Really easy and versatile - little squares served warm as an appy, or larger portions for lunch or brunch. Is great with a Mexican meal. From "Mother's Recipes" by Jones and Jones.
- 10 eggs
- 118.29 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 453.59 g carton small curd cottage cheese
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped including tops
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 198.44 g can green chilies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add flour,baking powder, and salt, and beat until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese, mozzarella, green onions, cheddar, melted margerine, and green chilies.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into Pam sprayed 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until top is slightly brown around the edges and center appears firm.
- Serve immediately.
- Can be served with salsa on the side.
Wow, this is just delicious! I scaled the recipe in half, baking in a 9x9 inch pan. We had ours with Mexican Eggs for a terrific brunch for four. We loved it, and loved how simple it was to make. I'll make this again, thanks for posting! Made for Aussie Swap :)
Quick, easy, and delicious. This is great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, etc. Anywhere you might have a quiche but without the crust. Made for AZ Swap.