1/1 Photo of Green Chili Puff
Really easy and versatile - little squares served warm as an appy, or larger portions for lunch or brunch. Is great with a Mexican meal. From "Mother's Recipes" by Jones and Jones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- 3Add flour,baking powder, and salt, and beat until smooth.
- 4Add cottage cheese, mozzarella, green onions, cheddar, melted margerine, and green chilies.
- 5Stir until well mixed.
- 6Pour into Pam sprayed 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 7Bake about 40 minutes, or until top is slightly brown around the edges and center appears firm.
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9Can be served with salsa on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Puff
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 196.8 mg
- Sodium 451.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g