Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having tried to find "green chili powder" in the Midwest and people questioning my sanity for asking, I am making my own spice concoction. Heat, ya known, this is the MIDWEST. No spicey food here. B O R I N G! I searched the city, state and then got smart-went to the computer. How was I to know that you find only in New Mexico and surronding states. Next problem was to find all the ingredients. So, I have fabricated my own Midwest Green Chili Powder.
- 10 tablespoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces hot ground chilpotle chili
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 dried ground oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- store in tightly sealed container.