Charlotte J's Note:
You can cut the baking time done to 3 minutes or less if you have a quesadilla maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450º F.
- 2In large skillet, brown ground pork and onion, stirring, until onion is tender.
- 3Pour off any drippings; season with salt.
- 4Stir in salsa, chilies and cheese.
- 5Spoon equal amounts of pork mixture, about 1/4 cup, on one half of each tortilla; fold tortillas to close.
- 6Arrange quesadillas on baking sheets; lightly spray tops of tortillas with vegetable spray.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes until tortillas are lightly browned.
- 8Make 10 quesadillas; cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Pork Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 700.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g