Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can cut the baking time done to 3 minutes or less if you have a quesadilla maker.
Make and share this Green Chili Pork Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450º F.
- In large skillet, brown ground pork and onion, stirring, until onion is tender.
- Pour off any drippings; season with salt.
- Stir in salsa, chilies and cheese.
- Spoon equal amounts of pork mixture, about 1/4 cup, on one half of each tortilla; fold tortillas to close.
- Arrange quesadillas on baking sheets; lightly spray tops of tortillas with vegetable spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until tortillas are lightly browned.
- Make 10 quesadillas; cut into wedges to serve.