My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, seed and chop the chili peppers and bell pepper.
- 2In an electric blender, combine one-half cup of the vinegar, chili peppers and bell pepper.
- 3Process until liquefied.
- 4Pour into a large heavy saucepan or kettle.
- 5Use remaining cup of vinegar to rinse the blender; pour into kettle.
- 6Add sugar and cayenne pepper.
- 7Cook, stirring constantly, over moderate heat, to slowly bring mixture to boiling.
- 8Boil two minutes.
- 9Remove from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- 10Add green food coloring.
- 11Stir in pectin, mixing well.
- 12Pour into hot sterilized half-pint jars.
- 13Seal immediately with two-part lids.
- 14Process immediately in boiling water bath: five minutes at elevations from sea level to 1,000 feet; 10 minutes at elevations of 1,001 to 6,000 feet; and 15 minutes above 6,000 feet.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili-Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 204.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 201.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g