Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great nonfat recipe!
Make and share this Green Chili Mashed potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and cut potatoes into 2-inch pieces.
- Place in pot and cover with cold water.
- Boil for 20 minutes or till tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, saute garlicand onion in olive oil in a nonstick skillet.
- When onion is tender add green chilies.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- Stir in sour cream and add onion, chilies and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.