- 4 russet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut potatoes into 2-inch pieces.
- Place in pot and cover with cold water.
- Boil for 20 minutes or till tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, saute garlicand onion in olive oil in a nonstick skillet.
- When onion is tender add green chilies.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- Stir in sour cream and add onion, chilies and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.