Recipe by lazyme
This recipe is from Bon Appetit, June 1996 by Gayle Gardner: Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 3 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Stir hash browns, green chilies, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese and sour cream in large bowl to blend.
- Transfer mixture to 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.