1/1 Photo of Green Chili Grilled Cheese
Hey Jude's Note:
This is an easy, cheesy light lunch or dinner recipe. I made this with Tillamook cheddar and used sourdough bread and it was great. Adapted from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of all 4 slices of bread.
- 2Top unbuttered sides of 2 slices of bread with one slice of cheddar each.
- 3Sprinkle both slices with the chilies, then lay the other 2 slices of cheese on top of the chilies.
- 4Top with last 2 slices of bread, buttered side out.
- 5In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sandwiches on both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 708.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 19.0 g