Recipe by Pinay0618
Easy, tasty, baked! I like to make a double batch and freeze half for nights when I'm less than thrilled about cooking. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Top Review by LonghornMama
My family enjoyed these for a quick dinner. We used a lot of salsa on top to spice them up, so next time I'd probably add more seasonings to the meat. Would be great to have extras in the freezer to bake for a super fast meal or snack. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted, divided
- shredded lettuce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, chilies and cumin; set aside.
- Warm the tortillas; brush both sides with some of the butter. Spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly; place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, brushing once with remaining butter. Serve with toppings of your choice.