Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe originally came from the Women's Ministy Cooking Group.
Make and share this Green Chili Enchiladas (OAM Cooking) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 package small tortilla
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- Freezing: Cook the chicken with the chopped onion and chili powder.
- Bag in quart bag.
- In another quart bag combine the soup, sour cream and chilies.
- Bag the cheese in a quart bag.
- Put all in a produce bag.
- Preparation: Thaw.
- Sprinkle chicken mixture and some cheese in tortillas.
- Roll and place in a baking dish.
- Cover with sauce mix.
- Top with extra cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375* for 20-25 minutes.
This is one of our favorite recipes. I discovered it about 10 years ago in the One a Month Cooking cookbook. I usually make 1 1/2-2 times the amount of sauce suggested in the recipe, though.