Recipe by Justmez2
We love hot and spicy foods, and this Mexican dish is a repeater in our family. Originally from Southern Living 2002 Cookbook.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package colby-monterey jack cheese, blend shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed (or whatever you'd like)
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelope ranch dip mix
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 12 (8 inch) corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and garlic powder in a skillet until meat is done, drain fat.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Stir in shredded cheese and onion.
- Heat cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Stir together until cheese melts.
- Then add Ranch Dip Mix, green chilies and pimento.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture onto tortilla, roll up tightly and place seam side down in lightly greased 13 x 9" dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.