Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
FFA/HERO cookbook. I love enchiladas and these sound great.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb longhorn cheese, grated
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 lb processed cheese, grated
- 1 (1 ounce) package green onion dip mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- Brown ground meat with salt and garlic powder in skillet, stirring frequently.
- Add longhorn cheese and onion, mixing well.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas, roll tightly to enclose filling.
- Place in buttered 8 x 10-inch baking dish.
- Heat soup, evaporated milk and process cheese in saucepan until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Add dip mix, chilies and pimento, mixing well.
- Pour cheese sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake covered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.