Recipe by cj2 Johnson
These are just something that we like at my house and the kids ask for it alot. It is super easy but not for the dieter. I am not sure about the ounces on the cans of ingredients, but the green chilis are the small can and the mushroom soup and Rotel tomatoes are just the standard size around 10 oz's.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 count) package flour tortillas
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) canchopped Rotel tomatoes & chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef, onions, salt and pepper in skillet, drain and add chopped green chilies and mushroom soup, mix well.
- Lightly warm the tortillas in the microwave to make them easy to roll.
- Place a couple of heaping tablespoons of meat mixture in each tortilla and roll up. place in a 9 x 13-inch pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- If you have any meat mixture left, you can add it into the next step.
- Melt Velveeta and Ro-tel in the microwave or on the stove top, add any remaining meat mixture and pour over tortillas.
- Put into a 350°F oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.