Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe was created when four friends got together and decided we needed a new recipe for a party. It is easy, filling and everyone loved it. It is great with margaritas!
- 566.99 g bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 453.59 g shredded cooked chicken
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 425.24 g can green enchilada sauce
- 226.79 g bagshredded crystal farms monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- While chicken is cooking mix cream of chicken soup and green chili enchilada sauce together in a bowl.
- Stir in potatoes until heavily coated.
- Stir in cheese.
- Stir in cooled shredded chicken.
- Transfer into lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 400 for 45 to 50 minutes.