1 hr 5 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe was created when four friends got together and decided we needed a new recipe for a party. It is easy, filling and everyone loved it. It is great with margaritas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded crystal farms monterey jack cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2While chicken is cooking mix cream of chicken soup and green chili enchilada sauce together in a bowl.
- 3Stir in potatoes until heavily coated.
- 4Stir in cheese.
- 5Stir in cooled shredded chicken.
- 6Transfer into lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 7Bake at 400 for 45 to 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Enchilada Chicken Casserole #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 1607.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion