Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cornbread has NO FLOUR, believe it or not. So rich and moist, you can eat it with a fork. Everyone loves it, and you will too. So easy to put together!
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces chopped green chile, Hot
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased 13 X 9 pan, bake @ 350 degrees, uncovered for 1 hour.
Recipe is right on!!! Moist and tender. Thanks for posting.