1/1 Photo of Green Chili Corn Muffins
Easy, delicious, spicy cornbread that starts out with 2 mixes. Great with mexican food and really good cut in 1/2 and toasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Fill muffin tins with paper liners.
- 3In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, water, and oil.
- 4In another bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- 5Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until just moist.
- 6Add chilies and cheese.
- 7Spoon into muffin tins 3/4 full.
- 8Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 347.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g