Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This makes a huge 9x13 pan of this great comfort food!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (1 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansof chopped green chilies
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken and shred. While chicken is baking, mix together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green chiles, and ¼ bag of cheese in 11 x 13 pan. Stir in shredded chicken; mix well. Top dish with desired amount of cheese. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes; serve over rice.