Recipe by Cheeseburger in Paradise
This is too simple to be this good. I cannot remember where I first had these but they have been a favorite of my family for years! You will end up cleaning your plate with your fingers.
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 3 cans diced green chilies
- baked French fries (frozen, crinkle cut work the best for this)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the velvetta in a double boiler (pot of boiling water on bottom, bowl on top, velvetta inside bowl). When melted add the green chili's (juice and all).
- You may like more green chili's or less. Taste it after the first 2 cans and add to your taste. (Ive added 4 cans before!).
- Serve over baked french fries.
- (Feel free to just spoon directly into mouth also).