Recipe by Nicole Brummett
A quick recipe for really good burritos. You can also make these vegetarian.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies (can substitute with rotel diced tomatoes)
- sour cream, sliced black olives, salsa (optional) or taco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread refried beans over tortillas.
- Top each with beef and 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top each serving with sour cream, olives, salsa or taco sauce; if desired.