Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great variation of classic spinach artichoke dip. The green chilies give it a little kick without the heat.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2-1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash seasoning salt (optional)
- Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan.
- Drain artichokes and dice. Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Add green chilies.
- Add spices.
- Stir until well combined.
- Heat, if desired.
- *Note: Add Parmesan according to taste. You may want to omit any salt as Parmesan and artichokes are salty.