Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this from another friend - love it. Very good.
- 1 baguette
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Slice baguette into 1/4 to 1/2-inch slices, place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Combine mayo and next 4 ingredients, spread on slices.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts, bake longer to brown.
Oh wow, was this good!! And so easy. I let mine get good and brown on top and the bread was nice and crispy. It went perfect with a glass of Reisling. Can't wait till my next party to serve this.
We bought a round (cobb) loaf, took out the middle and filled it with this yummy dip. I wrapped it in foil and we baked it for an hour, it was the hit of our party thank you!