Melanie B.'s Note:
I LOVE Sushi and I LOVE Green Chilis. Last weekend I was experimenting and came up with this recipe. I'm not sure what the right name is...and I can't guarantee the measurements below are perfect but if you know how to cook you will get the idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1/4 cup sushi rice on a Bamboo sushi mat wrapped in plastic wrap. Flatten out into a thin square shape. Spread with some cream cheese. Add some scallions, green chili strips, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. If you use imitation crab, slice in half and lay horizontally on the rice. Otherwise, just slice and place it on the rice in a manner that is roll-able. Top with a piece of Nori.
- 2Use the mat, to roll into a log.
- 3Wrap the sushi roll with a piece of rice paper.
- 4Fry in hot oil for just a few minutes until crisp and golden.
- 5Slice into pieces and serve with soy sauce. Yummy!
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili and Crab Fried Spring Roll Inspired Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 49.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: