Recipe by Hey Jude
Quick and easy bite-size snacks. Cooking time is actually the refrigeration time.
- 1 (2 ounce) packagedried chipped beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 large flour tortillas (2 12-inch tortillas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the chipped beef.
- In a bowl, mix together the beef, cream cheese and green chilis.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla without going right to the edge. Make sure you can roll the tortilla without the mixture spilling out.
- Roll each tortilla and wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Slice into 1/2-inch slices and serve.