Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Green chili thrown together in a rush for superbowl party.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cans stewed red ripe tomatoes, with juice
- 2 cans canned black beans, drained
- 1 can canned pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can canned kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 6 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green chili
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Cook ground beef with onion.
- Drain well then add all other ingredients.
- Simmer on low about 1 hour.