- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 lbs pork, cut in cubes
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 lb mild green chili, chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 jalapeno chiles, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons marjoram
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- in 4 qt microwave casserole dish combine oil onions and garlic, cook on high for 5 minutes.
- toss pork with flour and add to onion mixture.
- cover and cook on high for 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes.
- stir in remaining ingredients, cover and cook on high 15 minutes until boiling.
- stir and cook on medium for 1 hour until meat is tender and flavors are developed.