Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
Great little biscuits!! I have even used them as an appetizer. Not sure where the recipe came from...could be from Pillsbury Cook Book.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- In small bowl, combine melted margarine& chili powder& brush over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with chilies and shredded cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 10 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- After baking, you may freeze and reheat in microwave at a later date.
I knew these little jewels were going to be very good so I made enough to freeze for later. I loved the green chiles on top, but to "heat" them up a little more I mixed a smidged of some New Mexico Chimayo chile powder with some butter and served it with the biscuits. Terrific! Thanks for posting this tasty recipe.
Merlot, We had Mexican night last night and ,I made these to go with my mexican foods I prepared,YUM they were VERY GOOD!!! My husband loved them,he loves hot stuff though and used Jalapeno's on his,NOT ME I don't like my mouth on fire.I used the mild chilies. :) Yum,Thanks,Darlene
What a wonderful way to spice things up! I served these biscuits tonight with Upside-Down Shepherd's Pie and a side salad with the dressing from Pear & Walnut Salad W/Creamy Bleu (Blue) Cheese Dressing. I was VERY pleased with how it all turned out. These bisquits completed the meal! Thanks for another great recipe!