1/2 Photos of Green Chile Wontons With Pineapple Salsa
This recipe was printed in a local dining guide. They were great at the Super Bowl party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml red onion, diced
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2-3 green onions, diced
- 59.14 ml red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled,cored and diced or
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, draned and diced
- 1In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salsa.
- 2Stir in blend, cover and refrigerate several hours.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, chile, salt, pepper, cumin and garlic; toss gently.
- 4Place the egg roll skins on a clean surface or cutting board.
- 5Lightly wet the edges with a small amount of water, and place a heaping teaspoon of the cheese filling in the center of each skin.
- 6Fold into a triangle, dampen the edges, and press them together.
- 7Dust with flour and deep fry in 3 inches of hot oil until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Wontons With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (2279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 287.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g